I have 27 years of experience as a certified litigation paralegal.
Hi, I'm Candace Harris.
Your name and reputation are on the line with each transcript and you need to be certain that your transcripts are correct and accurate. Let me help you achieve that goal. I want to be your second pair of eyes to ensure each and every transcript is exceptional.
- I have 27 years of experience as a certified litigation paralegal. I worked in a variety of fields such as insurance defense, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, products liability, bankruptcy, domestic law, and construction law.
- I proofread transcripts to ensure that all grammar, punctuation, dates, names, and addresses are correct.
- I research prescription medications to determine which are generic and which are brand names so they are punctuated correctly.
- I compare dates throughout the document so they are consistent.
- Once documents are forwarded to me in PDF form, I proofread, annotate, and return them within 48 hours of receipt. This includes weekends at no extra charge.
- I provide a preference sheet and annotate the transcripts in the manner you prefer, as well as relying on the NCRA guidelines, Morson’s English Guide for Court Reporters, Bad Grammar/Good Punctuation, The Gregg Reference Manual, and the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
- For new clients, I proofread the first 15 pages free. I want you to be certain that you are happy with my work and that we can work together.
If you are seeking a highly qualified and motivated proofreader dedicated to your success, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.